Sunday, June 12, 2016

A Platform for Artistry






As a photography, I've interacted, networked and collaborated with many different types of individuals. Most of them were artists just like me. Fashion designers, photojournalists, dancers, makeup artists, musicians and much more. In this kind of field, I believe you see a lot of your growth when you work out of your comfort zone and expose yourself to new ideas. From my experiences, I believe that a lot of these creatives don't get the exposure that they really need. They all have beautiful talent that needs to be shown to the world.


CREATING EXPOSURE IS KEY



I decided to create my twitter solely based on artistry. Creating a platform to highlight new and upcoming creators and innovators. Providing motivational quotes and tips for individuals. As well as creating a networking platform for fellow artists to work with one another.


I named the project: Artists of our Generation which is abbreviated to AofOG. This will be used as the official hashtag to help feature other creatives as well as connecting to the twitter itself.

FIND INSPIRATION

As far as accounts I followed, they were all art, music or business based. A few accounts I followed were: Humans of New York, Young Entrepreneur, Artsy, The Creators Project, AfroPunk and Saint Heron.

GENERATE POSITIVITY 

My intention for this twitter was to help uplift other artists and I hope this "project" continues and strives. I sense a lot of potential for it!

I created a promotional video for the project:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Author