Thursday, June 23, 2016

Jamaican Cuisines


Yardie Delights


I decided on making a website about something near and dear to me. Being from Jamaica, I've been blessed to be not only surrounded by its beauty but as well as experiencing its tastes. The variety of foods that are in Jamaica are absolutely amazing. So, I wanted to share that with the world. Anyone interested in trying new foods or traveling would appreciate this site.

Its a bit hard to get an image of every single dish that is from the island but I shared a few favorites of mine that people should definitely try out. My main goal of the site was to bring some exposure to my country and its culture. I hope that after anyone sees it, they'll go out and try out some of these meals.

As far as the future, this would be a great potential restaurant website. If myself or someone i know decides to start up a Jamaican restaurant. I could propose this idea to them. Or even use this as a guide of different things to try out at a local restaurant or Jamaica itself. I could create food vlogs traveling around finding different dishes from the best spots. Similar to Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Author